Apply to be a Chitika Publisher! PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2008

This is how business is done !!!

Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice|
Son: 'I will choose my own bride!'

Father: 'But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.'

Son: 'Well, in that case...ok'





Next Day Father approaches Bill Gates.|
Father: 'I have a husband for your daughter.'

Bill Gates: 'But my daughter is too young to marry!'

Father: 'But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.'

Bill Gates: 'Ah, in that case...ok'





Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.|
Father: 'I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.'

President: 'But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!'

Father: 'But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law.'

President: 'Ah, in that case...ok'



This is how business is done!!



Moral: Even If you have nothing, You can get Anything.. But your

attitude should be +ve...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...