Apply to be a Chitika Publisher! PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Why do I love you ?


Why do I love you ?

 

 

Because

 

 

 

You're kind, and sweet and gentle,


Because

 

 

 

You're wild and silly and exciting


Because

 

 


You make me laugh when I'm crying and cry when I'm laughing

 


Because

 

 

You know me better than anyone else

 


Because

 

 

there's always something new to learn about each other

 


Because

 

 

 


You understand me when I'm not making sense

 

 

 

 


Because

 

 

You always know when to reach out

 


Because

 

 

Sometimes you seem stronger and braver than anyone and other times you're my very own cuddle bug!!!

 


BUT MOSTLY
Because

 

 

You're mine and I'm yours and we're so great together!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...